Monday, December 15, 2008

Hmmm.

Its funny what you find yourself thinking about over here. I have now come to realize what its like to want something you can't possibly have for two years. While People Magazine, banana peppers, real mexican food (I miss cheese dip!), TV commercials (seriously - I never see them anymore!), radio stations that play Christmas music 24/7, running clubs (the only one here drinks beer at their water stops...), and even cold Christmas weather top the list of wants and can't haves, there's one thing that keeps coming up in my thoughts over and over:


Papa John's garlic sauce.


Yes, that's right. GARLIC SAUCE. The one that comes in the corner of box next to the little pepperocini. For some reason, while I would L-O-V-E to have some Papa John's pizza, I really really want that little thing of sauce. Its weird what you want when you can't have it.

2 comments:

Sharkbear said...

I'm eating garlic sauce right now. *Om nom nom* So good...

Will and Valerie said...

That's just cruel. I did attempt to make some last night for dinner and must say - I came close, but no cigar. sigh sigh sigh.